CATALINA Update

Peta346
2 Posts
User

2Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

CATALINA Update

Our computer is running very poorly, we URGENTLY need to upgrade to Catalina, we are missed atleast 60% of our emails due to not upgrading & have lost out on a couple of big job due to not reciving vital information via email.     This is appalling that MYOB did not have this upgrade ready for us to install, they must have know when apple were releasing Catalina.   The money we pay per month compared to the service we are receiving is disgusting.  

Can you atleast give us an accurate indication of the time frame we are lookin at until the upgrade is ready?   Also a discount on the monthly fee would be a good place to start as compensation.

12 REPLIES 12
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

214Kudos

215Solutions

Re: CATALINA Update

Hi @Peta346 

Currently the information on the post Must Read: AccountEdge Information before upgrade MAC OS Catalina (10.15) has the most recent information. I have tried to follow up with another team with a more specific timeframe for when this will be available since many users such as yourself need to know when this will be. When this information is made available to us we will update the linked post, please subscribe to receive that notification when it becomes available. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. Feel free to post on the forum if you have other inquiries or advice. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced User SimonGr
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

You didn't answer one part of this - what sort of compensation will people be offered? We are now working with an older and thus less secure OS. You have had YEARS of notice that this was going to happen.

Peta346
2 Posts
User

2Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Your standard reply is of no help at all.   We cannot run a business, while we are losing job due to MYOB's incompentance & not caring for thier customers while still taking monthly payments. 

Experienced Cover User barney42
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

A proper, complete time line for this 64bit upgrade issue

I (and all account edge customers?) now need more than a vague "we are working on it". You must give a  proper, complete time line for this 64bit upgrade issue or we will have to find other software.

Experienced User jcsimmo1
12 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

12Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Catalina

When is the software going to be upgraded? There are several features other than MYOB I can't use while I waite for this upgrade. Please advise.

mdesign
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

AccountEdge Basic 6 V. 22.1.0F

Are you also working on updating AccountEdge Basic 6 to 64 bit? I need to upgrade to Catalina for my latest CAD software to work better. We've had 2 years notice that Apple were going to do this. MYOB is the only software stopping me from upgrading.

MARKO
3 Posts
User
Australia
User

3Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AccountEdge Basic 6 V. 22.1.0F

Myob do not care about you or any customer, much better option is to vote with your feet and go to XERO as I did.  MYOB IS A VERY POOR EXAMPLE OF CORPORATE GREED AND BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE.

MARKO
3 Posts
User
Australia
User

3Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Myob will not respond or show any care or responsibility for any customers. They should be made to refund all monies paid to them. Horrible company with no ethics or values. In my opinion 

I am suffering from an abandonment complex down to myob policy and ethics.

If customers accept this, who is at fault.

Very very poor company that has no scruples or responsibility 

Contributing User BRM
6 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Just been told by MYOB the fix will be available mid 2020.  WTF - really??

Like others, I have been a loyal MYOB user for 10-years and I can't wait 8-9 months for MYBO to address a problem they knew was coming 2-3 years ago.  Just putting this out there, if I ran my businesses like MYOB then we'd be out of work in less than 3-months.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post