Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Option to remove discount column on Invoices - MYOB Business Pro

13Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

13 Posts
User
New
New

The Services & Items invoice layout shows a discount column. If I enter nothing in those fields, MYOB fills them with 0.00's This tells my clients "We offer discounts, but NOT to you!" I have clients that I KNOW will see those zeros and wonder why they're paying full price. Therefore I'm forced to use the Service layout and miss out on the functionality of the Services & Items.

I see people have been complaining about this problem for years. Come on MYOB!!

1 Comment
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Neil59

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum.

We appreciate that you took the time to express your feedback to us. We understand the importance of this function to your business, and we apologize for any challenges you are facing with the option in the discount column on invoices that you wish to remove. Your patience and dedication in sharing your suggestions with us are highly valued, and we will ensure that your feedback is conveyed to the team.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,  
Leneth