Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Inventory: Allow for special pricing per customer

Trusted Partner

107Posts

73Kudos

5Solutions

107 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia

This is something long overdue and I, along with any client that "Sells" items have found that its non existence to be a severe shortcoming in MYOB. The pricing matrix is not  flexible enough for offering customers special deals to gain their businesss in the competitive marketplace . Most of my Inventory clients have had to purchase an Add-on or completley change software which is unfortunate

Please revisit this issue

Lynne Wagner

Zebra Accounting and Business Systems

'Special pricing for customers based on an individual item"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2013

Thank you for suggestion. If anyone else would find this useful, please vote for this idea.

13 Comments
JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @fridge-seal 

Thanks for your message. At present we don't have any news on plans to introduce this feature, so would recommend you consider an add-on solution at this stage. We will let you know if our team is able to add this functionality.

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager

Pat6
2 Posts
Cover User
We need to set up different discount levels for each customer per Stock Category ( A customer may buy several different stock items and the stock items are all on a different discount structure)
Ashford
3 Posts
Cover User

So it's now 10/2017 and we haven't seen any changes.  I agree, all of my customers have different pricing for competitive reasons so we quite often have to change invoices as they get the wrong price and get upset.