Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices to one email address, Remittances to a different email address.

User

3Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

3 Posts
User
New
New

Many of our clients have a Sales Team who require Invoices emailed to them.  They also have an Accounts Team who require Remittances emailed to them.  I keep advising them that MYOB AccountRight can allow 'multiple addresses' but not 'seperate email addresses' when different divisions work on different stages of the accounts process.  Can MYOB be updated to allow for different email addresses for the same Card ID?

2 Comments
Merco
Partner
1 Post
Partner

I agree with TT11, that this is required in the customer card, a seperate email address for invoices field with the ability to add multiple address and another field for statement email address and maybe one for delivery whilst you at it!

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi all, thanks for your posts, and welcome here to the Community Forum. We appreciate your effort in sharing your suggestion with us. We understand the importance of your request to add a separate email address for the invoices field with the ability to add multiple addresses and another field for a statement email address for a customer card. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we are truly thankful for your patience and understanding during this time. 

Also, I just want to inform you that I have moved your posts to the right board in our Product ideas exchange board so that other users can add their vote and comment for a higher chance of implementing that particular idea ahead of others. We will also make sure to communicate your suggestions and feedback to the team. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,  
Leneth