Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB TEAM Rosters

Contributing Cover User

10Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
New
New

Dear Myob developers

It would be great if the system would block off the days for an employee who has requested leave that particular day/s, so they dont accidentally get rostered on.  At his time, once you approve an employees requested leave, you can still roster them on, on those day/s. It makes it very difficult to rememeber not to roster people on, when they applied for the leave a month ago and the roster system still allows you to roster them on.

Also would be great to set split shifts in one day, as multiple employees are multiskilled and able to assit in other roles in the business, but i cant set more than 1 shift in a day. I have seen a post about this from 2021 and yet no updates have been made to accommodate this and we are in 2024.

We took on this system to simplyfy rostering and timekeeping, yet these sort of things are making it more of a hassle. Please take these points into serious consideration when upgrading your sytem.

Another thing to consider. I have also made the comment before about having a "PRINT ALL" option for payslips, you have a "email all" option but to print the payslips, we have to open the PDF of every employee, one by one, to print them, which is a very tedious process.