Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payment Summaries: Email

Former Staff

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Former Staff
Australia

Hi

It would be a good idea to email payment summaries to the employees from MYOB like the payslips rather than doing it manually

"emailing payment summaries"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2016

Hi everyone, 

We are excited to announce that this popular idea has been implemented in AccountRight 2016.2! You can now email original and amended payment summaries to your employees using AccountRight online email feature, or Microsoft Outlook. For more information on v2016.2, please check out this blog: AccountRight 2016.2 now available

Thank you all again for your votes and suggestions on this idea. 

76 Comments
Jodie-SSS
11 Posts
User

Thanks Steven_M for taking it under consideration.  Also yes I have already shown support and voted YES in the "Emailing Payment Summaries".

Thanks for the reply Cazarific but when I had over 200+ PAYG Summaries to do, would have been an extremely long process to email off individually.    

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Jodie-SSS and @CazFromVMG 

Thank you for all your feedback and comments on this idea.

I encourage other users that would like to see this in future upgrades to vote and leave relevant comments. 

KTOosh
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

This is long overdue!  It would save so much time if they could be emailed like payslips. I feel extremely unproductive repeating the same process for all of our employees...

Nadia_R1
2 Posts
Cover User

It would be great to have the emailing option especially when you have 100+ employees to email payment summaries. It would save alot of time.

Hope to see this option next financial year.

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Nadia_R1

Thank you for your comments on this popular idea, we encourage you to also vote on the top right hand side by clicking on VOTE+ 

Nadia_R1
2 Posts
Cover User

Thank you 

aqua74
2 Posts
Cover User

Also printing employees address straight to envelope rather than expensive labels?

GlennC
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Have to agree, the ability to email payment summaries should be given in 2015. Also this process along with payroll advice should be automated and delivered in one batch not by individual email, or have I missed something.

financeca
7 Posts
Cover User

ABSOLUTELY - A GREAT IDEA !!!!!

(I'm actually amazed this hasnt been done already ?).

mtwc
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Seems odd that you can't anyway. Having manually attached to emails for over 60 staff today for a third year, it would be great to see it sorted out before this time next year!