Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Recurring Transactions: Automatically email invoices

Contributing User

15Posts

48Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
Contributing User
Australia

How difficult would it be to have automated recurring invoices emailed to clients on a set day of the month for example if I have an standard invoice for a set service fee say $200.00 per month for client XYZ I should be able to set the invoice to be automatically emailed to that client on the 1st of every month, or whatever date I set.

I should be able to set this up for every client I have on a standard monthly fee.

This could also assist clubs where membership fees are the same every month they could automatically email the renewal invoice to their members.

"automatically emailing recurring invoices"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2014

Thanks for your great suggestion @Ausworld.  Anyone else who would like recurring invoices to be automatically emailed when they are recorded, please cast your vote here.

16 Comments
Foodies
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Oh yes please!  Some tenants won't pay monthly rent unless they see the invoice. An auto email feature would give the tenants no excuses.

Patrick_H
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User

YES! This would be such a valuable functionality addition. With the Company Files being online already, this should really be possible!

Shenoa-G
1 Post
User

Has this been made possible?

JConnors
1 Post
User

I would like to have recurring invoices automatically sent to the client please.

As it is I have to remember to go in every month and email the invoice.

I do not think this is practical.

Is this possible?

Patrick_H
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User

YES! I have asked about this exact feature before and was told "maybe in the future". Here we are; well into the future and people still ask for this. Come on MYOB! This shouldn't be a hard job.

@SoutarsI recon a single future invoice should also work if this "auto-emailing" feature gets developped, even if you have to create the invoice as a 1x recurring invoice at a specific date.

Up-voted!

Eha002
1 Post
User

9 years in and I can't beleive this is still not possible.