Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Sales [Customer Detail] - Selling unit column

Experienced Cover User

26Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

I currently use the Customer Sales Detail Report.

I customise report to incude a few additional fields, however i run into an issue, even though you display inventory items and quantity I am unable to select units in this report as that is an inventory attribute.  

I am required to manaully enter the units for hundreds of line items.  I need this report to be headed by customer i know I could run the Item Detail Report but this does not head the report by Customer only by Inventory Item.

I cannot select payment method so we can analyse and group sales for the day by customers payment method i.e. paying by credit card or cheque, direct deposit etc as this is an attribute in the card file.

I find reports very restrictive and there is not enough cross-selection of fields across the modules, reports seem to be stuck in a time warp when everyhting had it's own little module/home.  If you are working with a detailed report  for example sales why are not all customer and inventory fields available for selection.

I hope this idea is supported by others, thanks in advance and hope MYOB accepts this as an idea if not perhaps options.  

"Reports increase number of fields available for customisation of detailed reports"