Geoff_Colwill
Experienced Partner
12 years ago
Open

Reports: Created date/time taken from when refreshing report

When running a report with changed parameters the Created Date/Time needs to update please

"'When running a report with changed parameters the Created Date/Time needs to update please"

5 Comments

AnnaTW
    Experienced Cover User

This issue is driving me crazy - I used to use that date to determine what version my report - but now it is just a waste of space - and actually proving to be a nuisance to be on the report.

Geoff_Colwill
    Experienced Partner

Hi Anna

I think this now only happens on My Custom Reports - is that your experience?

Thanks

David_Cree
    Ultimate Partner

Hello Geoff,

it seems to happen on all reports.

Even if you modify the report with additional fields and refresh the original time is still there. I have found the only thing to do is close the report and recreate it. I then had the new time.

This is a PITA!!!

Cheers

David

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open
    Hi Geoff_Colwill and other users have posted. Thank you for your feedback into AccountRight Plus and the date/time stamps on Reports. I would encourage other users that would like to see this in future releases of program to vote and comment if required. In the meantime I would suggest @David_Cree's workaround of closing the report and rerunning the report, it will show the updated date and time.
    Geoff_Colwill
    Experienced Partner

Hi Steven

This work around doesn't change the created date on My Custom Reports.

Can we at least fix this bug asap - thanks :smileyhappy: