editing items

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
lynelle1
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

editing items

we have had a price increase and some of our clients (items) cannot be edited. why? please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: editing items

Hi @lynelle1 

Thanks for you post. 

As for this matter, May I know if you receive an error message when your trying to edit Items? Once you've set up your items, It's easy to make changes. If yes, you can send me the screenshots of the error. You can check on this Help Article: Editing Items. This contains more information and a process on how you can edit an item. 

Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

lynelle1
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello,

No your suggestion did not help as we know how to edit items, we have not had the problem before.

However we did fix the problem ourselves, by adding "buy" to the contact. We were then able to change to a new contact or make inactive.

lynelle1
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

since no one has bothered to try and help us, we have been able to fix the problem ourselves by adding a "buy" this item with a 00.00 balance, and then we were able to fix the problem.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @lynelle1 

Thanks for getting back to us.  . 

I am happy that the issue has been resolved on your end, and please accept our apologies for not responding to you right away,  but we make sure that everything will be assisted in providing the right solution. We strive to serve our customers and provide the right service. Sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. 

If you need further assistance in the future please feel free to post again or you can always send us a Private Message.  We're always here to assist.

Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post