Forum Discussion

Wolfie2011
Partner
3 years ago
Solved

Payroll reporting 2020 to 2021

I"ve been contacted about a payroll that wasn't set up for the entire payroll year for single touch payroll.  How can I include the months that were not being reported?

• I haven't been successful.  Although the client has said the STP has been set up it is not showing that when I log in.  I've logged a call with the ATO to connect.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Wolfie2011 

If you're using AccountRight and those previous payruns still exist in the software, you can do a $0 payrun dated 30/06/2021 and declare that to ATO. Doing this will update the year to date figures for that payroll year.

Let me know if you have further questions on this. 

Wolfie2011
      Partner

Thank you for your prompt reply, I really appreciate it.  I have another person just contact me about his end of year payroll but I'm unable to gain access to the Payroll reporting area.  I've tried to add myself as a user as I'm the administrator but I'ved been unsuccesful.

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Wolfie2011 

If you're trying to add yourself as declarer for Single Touch Payroll reporting on this file, please ensure the steps are followed as described in this help article.  However, if the issue is access-related and you're not able to click on Payroll Reporting Center, your user role needs to have read/write permissions for the payroll command center. More information for this is given on: User roles

Please let me know at what step the process is failing if you've already tried both of these.