Highlighted
Mimi1944
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Multi Currency

There seem to be quite a few problems with the Multi Currency I have encountered 2

1 The Invoice can not be saved as recurring invoices

2 The Invcoices do not have provision for showing the currency as they are there is no way of knowing which currency the Invoice is In.

Hopefullyh this can be resolved soon

2 REPLIES 2
Ultimate Partner Mike_James
4,345 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

4,345Posts

1,907Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Multi Currency

Hi @Mimi1944 , you are correct in both these issues. For #2, you can add the currency symbol as a field to the custom invoice layout, but only as a header, not against every amount. 

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise Report Writer - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(Including AccountRight Classic/Live, and exo Payroll)

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,656 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,656Posts

4,356Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Multi Currency

Hi @Mimi1944 

As mentioned on Help Article: How is multi-currency different from AccountRight v19?- What can and can’t be done with multi-currency in AccountRight?, foreign currency recurring transactions is not something that set up or done currently. It is a feature that we are looking into but not something that is included in the AccountRight 2019.2 release.

In terms of invoices, showing the currency code, you can look at adding the currency code field to your customise form. This will denote what currency the values are in. So you could look at having a field on the text box on the form saying - "Values on this customise form are denoted in:"  and then insert that currency code field after that to indicate the currency code. Something similar to:

Attachment.PNG

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post