Multiple Currency Statements

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Multiple Currency Statements

Show the originating currency in the statement. How shall I explain to my client in the US who owes 

US$ 100,000 that I send him a statement demanding $160,000. The same goes for all other reports/sales balances

This is just not good enough for such a product

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
35,693 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

35,693Posts

4,799Kudos

5,212Solutions

Re: Multiple Currency Statements

Hi @PKH1 

As mentioned on Help Article: How is multi-currency different from AccountRight v19? Section: What can and can’t be done with multi-currency in AccountRight?, AccountRight 2019.2 will currently only print/email customer statements in the local currency (AUD or NZD). 

In saying that we are looking at adding that functionality in later releases, with foreign currency statements planned for later this quarter (Q3 2019).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

sorry Steven, but in my books this is not a MULTI currency product. It is a single currency product as it is not recognising multi currencies anywhere in the system.

Extremely disapointing as I have to run two systems now until you are making it a multi currency product.

Peter

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
61 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

61Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

@PKH1- I even wonder if anyone there at MYOB is actually experienced in practical accounting with foreign currencies - there are so many problems and oversights that it is laughable, especially given the fact that it has taken them YEARS to releas this sub-standard product that we have all been paying a premium for while waiting and then they deliver this half-baked product which has so many limitations it's not funny!!

Interested to hear how you're going.

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

I threw it in the bin again and re-started working with the old Account Right Enterprise. Until they put the death nail into this one. Told the tax office they can sort it out with MYOB, I can't use the MYOB product, so I can't do STP.

No answer from the ATO, didn't expect it either.

It is still beyond me how such a product can be "branded" multi currency. The latest update is at least ok when it comes to bank statements, but if you have any other multicurrency account in your system, that you need to reconcile, you are stuffed again as all other accounts only record A$

cheers fellow sufferer

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post