Forum Discussion

RebekahIWS
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

GST return

I think that I have accidently linked the wrong MyIR login to one of my company files and now I keep getting the following error message when trying to create a new return for September:

"Your GST return could not be pre-filled because Inland Revenue returned the following error(s): IRD response code: 4, Error Message: Unauthorised delegation, Error Description: No error description available."

How can I rectify this situation? Is this an MYOB issue or an Inland Revenue issue?

Rebekah

• Hi RebekahIWS 

In order to resolve this, we will have to terminate your session for incorrect MyIR Login from our end, therefore, please send us the following details by a Private Message:

• Which application: ARL or Essentials
    • Serial number
    • Company file ID (If ARL), found under Help>>About MYOB AccountRight
    • Last 3 digits of the IRD number being submitted (not what is currently displayed on the screen): 
    • Time of incident - The time at which you experienced the issue: 
    • URL - The URL of the page the issue occurred on. (Press F6 in your browser to highlight the URL, copy and paste this entire text string)
     After getting the above URL, a screenshot of the whole page (which includes the full URL) would be nice.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RebekahIWS 

In order to resolve this, we will have to terminate your session for incorrect MyIR Login from our end, therefore, please send us the following details by a Private Message:

• Which application: ARL or Essentials
    • Serial number
    • Company file ID (If ARL), found under Help>>About MYOB AccountRight
    • Last 3 digits of the IRD number being submitted (not what is currently displayed on the screen): 
    • Time of incident - The time at which you experienced the issue: 
    • URL - The URL of the page the issue occurred on. (Press F6 in your browser to highlight the URL, copy and paste this entire text string)
     After getting the above URL, a screenshot of the whole page (which includes the full URL) would be nice.