2,875 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,875Posts

90Kudos

366Solutions

Re: AIM - since Business Upgrade

Hi @Calzac

Thanks for posting your concern in this thread. We appreciate the effort in adding this case number. 

I'm sorry to hear about the experience. This issue is currently being investigated by the product development team. Although I don't have a time frame for when this would be resolved, I can confirm this is being worked on. As the development team's work is internal, this is the only update I could provide. Rest assured; we will provide any assistance if there are any opportunities to help. 

We appreciate your patience. Let us know if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
Genreve

Calzac
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Still waiting.... no updates... I contacted IRD - they say there is nothing they can do as its a MYOB issue. I wonder how hard it would be to migrate to Xero?

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,047 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,047Posts

108Kudos

462Solutions

Hi @Calzac,

Thank you for your post, and we apologize for the delayed response.

I've checked the ticket number associated with your concern, and I can confirm that it is currently set as a priority. Our dedicated team is actively investigating the issue. I understand the inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience during this time. We will keep you updated on the progress.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess

Calzac
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AIM return is due again.. oh that's right MYOB don't support AIM anymore.

I have never received an update on progress so stop promising you will.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,047 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,047Posts

108Kudos

462Solutions

Hi @Calzac,

Thank you for reaching out, and we regret the delay in our response.

We understand your frustration regarding the lack of updates on the progress of your ticket since the Business Upgrade. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. We want to assure you that your ticket is still under investigation and has been assigned a high priority status. While we aim to provide timely updates, sometimes the resolution process may take longer than anticipated due to the complexity of the issue. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated in this matter.

In the meantime, if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers,

Princess

Calzac
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

It has now been 80 days since MYOB broke AIM... do we get a cake when it reaches 100 days?

Calzac
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

100 days of no AIM! No cake either.

I wonder what the chatbot response will be today... high priority issue - yeah right

Calzac
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AIM - broken since Business Upgrade

The latest release notes state that "Field 22 in the AIM form now shows the total gross value of salary and wages paid with a payment date within the AIM statement period (New Zealand only)"

I still get a zero value in field 22. Has anyone got this to work?

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,047 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,047Posts

108Kudos

462Solutions

Hi @Calzac,

Thanks for reaching out.

After further discussion with the team, it's been clarified that the fix will cause transactions to appear in the cash report based on the pay run date rather than the actual date when cash was paid from the bank. It's advisable to verify the actual pay run dates to ensure they align with the period selected in the AIM report. If they do, please ensure that the correct expense codes are set up in AIM.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Calzac
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Still not working. I ran an AIM return for the entire tax year (1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024) and the value in field 22 was $0. I have wages and salaries mapped to field 22 in my AIM settings so should it should show the same value as my P+L for the same period.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post