Forum Discussion

Lindaur64
Contributing Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

IRD Payroll transfer error message

I have received a message to say that the payroll file I am attempting to transfer to the IRD has errors and needs to be fixed before it can be sent.  I have done nothing different from previous weeks.  The only change that I can see is that the IRD website shows "Express File Transfer" now instead of "File Transfer".  Have they upgraded their system?  I am using MYOB Payroll 2020.1.

• Hi Jennie

Turns out it wasn't me or my system; it was an IRD issue, so all sorted.  Thanks for your time

Lynda

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Lindaur64 

We are still using File transfer up in the top right of the screen (on the IRD website)

Lindaur64
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Jennie, I'm using the Express File Transfer in the Payroll field which is top right of the screen and I've restored back to my last accepted Payroll Transfer date and reinput all the pay details again but unfortunately still get the same error message.  I may need to find a local provider who can come in and have a look and see if they can work out what's going on.  Thanks for your help

jenniek
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Lindaur64 

I've just found out that The Express File Transfer is for the new/finishing employees. You still upload your normal payday filing by clicking on Periods Tab then choosing the month required.

jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Lindaur64 

You could also re-create the files from your payroll if they are actually corrupted.