Forum Discussion

KatGurl
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago

NZ IRD Reports IR345

Hi, What happened to the IRD reports in payroll?  There are no options now?  IR345 in particular

Cheers,

Kat

4 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KatGurl

Thanks for your post. 

We appreciate your patience with this. The payroll activity report will give you a similar breakdown of earnings, deductions, Kiwisaver and PAYE by employee for a selected period. This is like the information you could get in the IRD monthly returns report (IR348 and IR345), and the payroll summary report in MYOB Essentials. You may have a look at this help article, learn about payroll changes after upgrading that has all the detailed information about this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

KatGurl
      Experienced Cover User

This doesn't really help with giving my boss a monthly report for him to make payment on...

Your new payroll isn't very user friendly and obviously hasn't been designed by anyone who actually uses payroll.

There are so many issues with it and it seems quite of few of us in NZ are very unhappy.

I will be looking at other options in the new year as MYOB is now not fit for purpose. 

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KatGurl

Thanks for the response. 

We understand how this is important to your business and we're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. We have already raised this matter with the relevant team, and they are doing their best to work on this. Rest assured that we will let you know right away once there are changes with NZ Payroll reports.

Let me know if you need further help and we’ll be happy to assist you. 

Cheers,

Shella