Forum Discussion

RachelCSL
Contributing User
3 months ago

No customer Support for payroll in NZ

I have been going back and forth via email with someone who doesn't seem to understand what I am asking and just keeps replying with things that don't help or solve the problem. Have wasted almost a week now going back and forth - want to talk with someone on the phone - but I can't find any numbers that work :-(

I have two reports which I print every week after the payrun (Payrun Summary & Payroll Activity) , last week one of them decided to have a different total to the other, yet is for exactly the same period and has worked perfectly each week up until now.

Does anyone have any advice as to how I can talk to a person?

7 Replies

annie458
    Experienced User

No we have now given up trying and as from 1st April will be leaving MYOB because of this issue

Vikki1
      Experienced User

MYOB personal support via email or phone is virtually non-existant and impossible to find out how to contact anyone, its such a joke

• Hi

I am having same issue in Aussie - I just rung the sales number and was transferred.

RachelCSL
      Contributing User

I actually got a resolution today - they gave me phone number 0508 328 283

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi All

Thanks for your post, and we're sorry for the delayed response.

We know how frustrating it can be to not be able to receive the kind of support you need. Please let us know if you're still having issues, and kindly provide us with screenshots of the reports. This will help us look further into this issue. Make sure to remove any sensitive information before posting screenshots in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen