Forum Discussion

Tracey_H
Former Staff
2 years ago

Goodbye and thank you Steven_M

Hi Everyone

Today is a sad day for the MYOB Moderator team as we say goodbye to Steven_M 

Steven started on the Community Forum in April 2012. During his 11 years as an MYOB Moderator he has provided invaluable assistance to our Forum users and leaves us with over 45,000 posts, a record that won't be beaten.

For the MYOB Moderator team, he has been our support, mentor, team leader, friend and teller of bad dad jokes.

Steven we can't thank you enough for everything you've done for us, we will miss you. We wish you every success and happiness in the future.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Everyone

Thank you for your kind words Tracey_H 

Its been a joy to be part of this Community and to shape it into what it is today. I wish everyone all the best for the future and try to have some fun along the way.

I also do want to take a moment to say a BIG thank you to the current Moderator team: Tracey_H , Melisa_D, Sam_R CloverQ , ChrisMYOB & SamaraM - thank you for being the best Moderator team ever! I look forward to seeing what the future holds for each and every one of you as you do look to future opportunities.

Edit: Thanks Mike_James, you were close - was Queenstown back in 2018

Rachael_M
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks for your help over the years Steven_M You have always been one of the helpful moderators so it is sad to see you go.  

TomD
      Trusted Cover User

Steven,

I am sorry to hear you are leaving and you will be missed on this forum.

Thanking you for your help in the past and wishing you all the best for the future.

Tom

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Tracey_H , Steven_M , Steven's support for the MYOB community has been amazing. He is one of the few moderators that I have had the pleasure of meeting in person, at one of the NZ conferences (maybe Nelson?). I wish you well Steven in all that you do. 

Cloud_Mind
    Ultimate Partner

Steven_M, you were one of the top knowledgeable technical support people at MYOB whom I enjoyed getting to know.  You were always professional in your replies to users, members and MYOB Partners like myself.   You have helped thousands of people in their hour of need in highly technical situations as we collectively moved clients' files to the cloud.  

I wish you all you deserve in your future endeavours :smileyhappy:

Love and light to all your support team as well.  Some doors close, and others will open, remember to always reflect on your success.