Payroll Reporting Centre is out

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Eliane
Trusted Cover User
96 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

96Posts

16Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll Reporting Centre is out

I'm trying to login to Payroll Reporting Centre and it says that something went wrong your end.

Could you please advise what is wrong and when we can expect it to work again.

Thanks,

Elle

9 REPLIES 9
Kerrin28
Partner
48 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

48Posts

23Kudos

1Solutions

SingleTouchPayrollServiceCommunicationError (100103) myob

Can anyone help with this error?

JanetOLL
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Unrecognisable Error when entering a pay run

Hi,

I have tried to create a new pay run and am getting the error

An unrecognised error occurred - unknown error code. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: cf60b175-a8cd-4cbc-8f89-c888a3c78fc7.

Also when I try to load the pay runs screen it's sticking at 'loading'.

I've signed out and resigned in a number of times - all other parts of my file are working OK.

Thanks

Janet

MerriCam
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Another error message:An unrecognised error occurred - unknown error code. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 3e438677-316a-41c6-b435-a62b337dee08.

The recent upgrade has totally messed one employee - changed his from casual to fulltime, accruing leave. While this has fixed itself, it has also changed his tax rate from tax free threshhold to foreign resident.  I encourage any other users to check all their employees status. 

Now I have tried to create a pay run and this error message has been received.

An unrecognised error occurred - unknown error code. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 3e438677-316a-41c6-b435-a62b337dee08.

Please advise what might need fixing now in order to pay them tomorrow.

Not a happy Partner

JanetOLL
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Another error message:An unrecognised error occurred - unknown error code. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 3e438677-316a-41c6-b435-a62b337dee08.

Hi _ I have been having the same problem with creating a pay run.  I have just called MYOB and been informed that there is a problem with the software that is currently being investigated.

There is not anticipated resolution time - I was told just to try again tomorrow.

Janet

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll Reporting Centre is out

Hi Everyone

We have had some reports of the Payroll Reporting Centre being available for AccountRight and MYOB Essentials for users. This is something that our team are currently investigating for resolution as soon as possible.

UPDATE: 7:30 AM (AEST) - This situation has since been resolved by the team.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Eliane
Trusted Cover User
96 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

96Posts

16Kudos

2Solutions

Thank you, mine is working this morning, I hope this fixed everyone else's!

Dan23
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Like others in this post, I am continually getting this error and cannot start a pay run.

"An unrecognised error occurred - unknown error code. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 5fc3a1b4-e494-4c18-9727-9be24f58da34"

Yes, it's 10pm and I'm just trying to pay my staff as scheduled (and they expect) and now I can't. Nice that you don't have 24/7 support for these sorts of time and mission critical issues - especially when you're dealing with time-poor business owners. And to rub insult into frustration, I have no other choice but to log a public request through a community forum - I mean seriously??! - that's just a pathetic excuse for genuine customer support.

Here's an idea... how about you just maintain service and software continutity rather than worrying about upgrading 'the look' of your site without comprehensively testing. Not impressed at all. But don't worry, you won't have to deal with my staff tomorrow, or their landlords because they haven't paid their rent on time.

Thanks very much! (In case you haven't realised, I'm being sarcastic, oh and I'm pretty angry too).
Dan23
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

And like others, I've just discovered that Casual Employees have been changed to Full Time employees. I've also lost all of the allocated pay rates for some staff members. BRILLIANT, JUST BRILLIANT.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Dan23 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to our support offering. 

Our phone-based teams are available during the following times: Mon-Fri: 7am-7pm  |  Sat-Sun: 9am-5pm (AEST). Outside of those times, you are always welcome to post on this Community Forum. I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

In terms of your enquiry and getting that particular message, to my knowledge, we didn't have any widespread cases of the Payroll Reporting Centre being unavailable last night (01-02/09/2021). If you are encountering an error with the Payroll Reporting Centre or processing pays, I would recommend starting a new post providing additional information into exactly when you are encountering that message and whether it does occur all the time i.e. at a different time during the day or only later in the evening. Also including, where possible, does it occur when only some of the employees or all the employees?

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post