AccountRight Online emails not sending

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
aaaaa1
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight Online emails not sending

Hi Team, 

I have just upgraded to AccountRight Plus from Essentials and all my staff will be using the web version of Myob as they all use iMacs. My problem is any sort of email being sent from the web version (invoices, payslips etc) do not send and I just get an error message. Emails send fine from the AccountRight desktop app but I need to be able to send from the web also. The error message I get is "Sorry, we couldn't send the email. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: e7f7f9d6-c50f-4b43-91f5-14ccd5ca3d18."  Hoping someone can help. 

Thank you kindly,

Matt.

6 REPLIES 6
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: AccountRight Online emails not sending

Hi @aaaaa1 

Thank you for posting. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

First, you will need to go to your settings in the web browser by clicking your Business Name. Ensure both the From name and Reply-to email address under Email defaults have been filled in with the correct and including the other relevant information. If you're experiencing this continuously, please send separate screenshots (invoice/bills/pay slip) of the errors received for the transactions you are trying to send through the browser so I can check further.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

aaaaa1
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Sean, 

Thanks for the prompt response. 

The 'From' and 'Reply-to' boxes are both filled in with the correct information. I will attach some photos of the errors I recieve from trying to send an invoice and payslip. Please note that sending from the AccountRight desktop app works fine - just the online web version not working. I am also currently on the AccountRight Plus trial for 2 weeks if that has any effect. 

payslip error.PNG
invoice error.PNG
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi @aaaaa1 

Thank you for the screenshots. Before going to pay slips error, let us try to resend invoices first. Kindly clear your browser cache and log in again to the web browser. Do you have Email me a copy ticked? If yes, kindly untick on that and try to resend the invoice. Do you also have a reCAPTCHA showing at the bottom? Kindly tick on I'm not a robot as well.

In your AccountRight desktop, in Setup >> Preferences >> Emailing >> Check if Send Emails Using AccountRight is ticked. Try to resend the invoices again. 

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

aaaaa1
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Sean, 

I cleared the browser cache and repeated the process. I do not have email me a copy ticked and the "Send Emails Using AccountRight" is checked. I am still getting the same error. Oddly enough, I downloaded the Myob Invoice app on my phone and they send fine through there. Let me know how else we can troubleshoot. Cheers.

aaaaa1
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi Sean, 

The issue was that it was a trial version of AccountRight. As soon as I paid for the subscription all emailing functions worked. 

Thanks.

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Hi @aaaaa1 

Thanks for letting us know about this. It's good to hear that it has been resolved. Please feel free to post again if you have further queries.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post