Print/Email Invoices - After Printing, Invoices Show Back Up In To Be Printed Screen

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Workshop2022
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Print/Email Invoices - After Printing, Invoices Show Back Up In To Be Printed Screen

Hi, in a few instances of late, after printing invoices from the "To Be Printed" tab, the invoices that have been printed (and then no longer appear in the tab), repopulate the "To Be Printed" tab within a few hours. Any advice on why this is happening and/or how to stop this from happening?
11 REPLIES 11
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Print/Email Invoices - After Printing, Invoices Show Back Up In To Be Printed Screen

Hi @Workshop2022 

Thanks for your post. If you've already printed a sale, here's how they will appear again in the list:

1. Go to the Sales command centre and click Print/Email Invoices.
  2. Click the To Be Printed tab.
  3. Select the Sales Type to show only Service, Item, Professional, Time Billing or Packing Slip.
  4. Click Advanced Filters.

5. Deselect the option Unprinted or Unsent Sales Only.
  6. Click OK. The sales you've previously printed or emailed will be listed again

If this is not the option you have selected could you send me some screenshots so I will be able to investigate this further?

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Workshop2022
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Print/Email Invoices - After Printing, Invoices Show Back Up In To Be Printed Screen

Thanks, but unfortunately this is not what I was after. My issue is that once I have selected the invoices for print; they print, and then those invoices leave the screen as they have been printed which is what it is meant to happen. However, at times I've gone back into the "to be printed" screen and the invoices that I had just printed are back there again. I haven't done anything for them to repopulate, not even the step you have just mentioned? It is hard to send a screenshot as it doens't happen all the time and I can't predict when it is going to happens, plus I would just be sending screen shots of the invoices in the to be printed section / then I would print and a blank screen shows with no invoices / and then I would go back in and the screen shot would be of the those same invoices again..

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Hi @Workshop2022 

Thanks for the clarification. Could you clear the AccountRight cache and see if this still happens? This could solve odd software behaviour. 

Let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Trucair
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

HI I have had the same issue that although I print the Invoices and packing slips that they now do not clear out of my printing list like they used to. I have cleared the Cache and this did not help. 

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Hi @Trucair 

Could you check under Advanced Filters and make sure the option Unprinted or Unsent Sales Only is selected, otherwise all previously printed invoices will be listed.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Trucair
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi There yes the tick box for unset etc is ticked to say that only Unset ones are shown however they are still showing?

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Hi @Trucair 

I would recommend ensuring that you do full complete the action i.e. if you select to print an invoice that you tick the invoice, select Print and send that transaction to the printer for printing. What are the exact steps you are taking to print these invoices?

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Trucair
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there,  I tick the box of the Invoice/Packing slip i want to print hit print it goes to my printer but when I go back they are still there even when I log out and back in.  This was not an issue in our other MYOB account we have just switched to a new one for this Financial Year and all settings are what they should be for them to not show back up but they are still showing up even after printing. 

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Hi @Trucair 

Can you go into the invoice itself and select the status to "Already Printed or Sent". Select okay to save it, don't print it if it prompts, then it'll refresh the status. Does it still appear in the To Be Printed list when the status changed?

If this doesn't resolve it, I can try to run a script over your file. Let me know the last 4 digits of your serial number and company data file ID (Help>>About AccountRight). 

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post