Recurring Sale wont Record

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jayemee
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Recurring Sale wont Record

Hi - we use recurring sales quite regurlarly, however, they will not automatically record as it says "Location ID cannot be blank".  We have 2 different warehouses and although the saved recurring order has the location in there, it won't let us record the sale.  Anyone know how I can fix this without having to go into the "To Do" list to each time?

thanks

7 REPLIES 7
LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,054Posts

211Kudos

124Solutions

Re: Recurring Sale wont Record

Hi

the only thing I can suggest is to make sure you are not going into the recurring transaction but highlighting the recurring transaction and Click use recurring otherwise you are just changing the template

you can also use your recurring transactions from a new invoice or bill by selecting use recurring from the bottom left hand side of the form

hope this helps

Lisa

jayemee
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the reply - I am not sure we are talking about exactly the same thing...

I have recurring transactions for sales that should automatically record on the schedule that I have set up.  But they won't automatically record because it won't hold the default "location" in the recurring transaction and you can't record a transaction that has a blank.  We use the "location" field because we have 2 different locations that the stock gets dispatched from.  

LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,054Posts

211Kudos

124Solutions

Hi

i would suggest that you need to set up seperate recurring transactions for each location with the schedule required

thats all I can think of to suggest

hope that helps

Lisa

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @jayemee 

Can you confirm if you're facing with issue with recurring orders or with invoices as well ? 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

jayemee
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Just with recurring orders.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @jayemee 

Thanks for clarifying. 

For this particular query, if you do not use Locations in your company file ( check under Lists>>Location for more than one location), we can run a script to update the recurring item order transactions. So we can organise that, please send me your product serial number and company file name by Private Message. 

Please note that any changes made to the recurring item order transactions, after the script is run will cause the same issue again.

If you do use multiple locations, the only workaround would be  manually using  the recurring button, and adding the location to the item sales order before they record as the script will not work in this scenario.

That said, our teams are working on resolving this permanently going forward. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

jayemee
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Yes we do use multiple locations - so I will wait until the fix comes...   thanks 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post