Sent Email Function

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BRIGITTE
Experienced Cover User
78 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

78Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Sent Email Function

A statement I sent to a customer yesterday via MYOB came through at her end with zero balance and no invoices listed. This was incorrect. I re sent today and it was all good at her end.

My issue, apart from this happening in the first place, is that when I go into the 'Sent Emails' list there is no way of opening up statements that were sent and viewing as the customer would have. It just has the date, recipient, subject and type. With invoices I can view the online invoice and get some details on delivery and viewing at their end, not with statements.

For statements, is there a way to see what the customer received and if they viewed it ?

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Sent Email Function

Hi @BRIGITTE 

If you're using the Send emails using AccountRight feature of the software, then emailed statements cannot be viewed from within the software. A possible alternative would be emailing a copy to yourself to check if the statements are accurate. Another option would be by sending emails using Outlook as all the Sent emails would then appear in your Outlook Sent box to review. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post