Forum Discussion

Maureen5
Contributing User
2 years ago

Bulk invoicing

Hello MYOB Community 

Just wondering if it's possible to bulk invoice our customer database, and if so, are there any instruction manuals/videos on how to do this? 

Is there a template to identify the Items (products), cost, tax codes etc?

And lastly, is there dummy platform or dummy account that we could practice on before rolling out? 

Thank you!

Maureen 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Maureen5 

Thank you for your post. Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

You can send a maximum of 20 invoices through their email. You can tick the box next to the invoice you want to send to your customer. If you're asking about creating invoices at one time, we don't have that, but you can always Save and Duplicate the invoice. We have Help Articles and some hands-on learning. We also have free Webinars at times. Below I'm linking the support sites you can go to.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Maureen5
      Contributing User

Hi Sean 

Thank you for replying. 

Not sure if I misunderstood your answer or if you misunderstood my question. 

Are you saying it is NOT possible to create a batch of invoices at once? 

I've come across another MYOB Community posted query (See: Posting a batch of sales invoices) which alludes that this is possible by importing from an Excel/Spreadsheet template. 

Unfortunately it doesn't explain HOW to do it, which is what I am after.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.  

Sean_DC
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Maureen5 

If you are referring to importing Sales, you can do this by going to the File menu >> Import/Export Assistant. To get a sample template, what we suggest is to export first. Export Sales and open it in Excel or your spreadsheet and then you can put your data in there. To try and import it in a Sample file, you can test it out by Using the sample file (Clearwater). This Help Article, Import and Export Fields (Sales), will give you more information as well.  

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Maureen5 , you can use a Clearwater file to practice on.  And you can export a similar invoice to see the file format. And you can prepare an Excel file of new invoices in that format,  then save as text then import it to your file. The world of importing is quirky,  so plenty to learn; take a backup before you import anything.