Forum Discussion

Naz2
Contributing User
10 months ago
Solved

Confirmation Of Company File

I tried to change my AccountRight product from standard to premier. It was not succesfull and now i have error message confirming company file.

• Hi Naz2

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I'm glad to have you here in the Community Forum. 

Thank you for expressing your concerns, and we apologize that you are having difficulty confirming your company file. We genuinely appreciate your understanding and continued support. 

I've checked the email address associated with your account; however, it's not pulling up any product serial number. Could you please provide me with the following information in a private message to investigate this further? 

• The serial number of the product - Setup>>Company Information
    • The company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight/Accounting 
    • Email address 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Naz2

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I'm glad to have you here in the Community Forum. 

Thank you for expressing your concerns, and we apologize that you are having difficulty confirming your company file. We genuinely appreciate your understanding and continued support. 

I've checked the email address associated with your account; however, it's not pulling up any product serial number. Could you please provide me with the following information in a private message to investigate this further? 

• The serial number of the product - Setup>>Company Information
    • The company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight/Accounting 
    • Email address 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Naz2

Thanks for working with me via private message, and I am glad to inform you that we have resolved it. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our Moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers, 

Leneth