Forum Discussion

Marina1
Experienced User
3 years ago

mouse pointer

Previously my mouse pointer that was showing in myob was a pointer arrow and i could click on the blue area at the top of the screen to move a screen to one side and open another, minimize screen by clicking on the (-) and the two functions at the top right hand corner.  

Now I have to close us all commands by using the bottom right hand corner of the screen command eg:  close, or cancel.  My mouse pointer changed to resizing pointer, dont know how this happended.  It is quite annyoying using this resizing pointer when you want to open multiple screens and move current open screens to one side.

15 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Marina1 

So we can investigate this, can you confirm the Windows operating system you're using and if any other changes were made on the system? If you try to open this file on another computer, do you still experience the same problem? 

Marina1
    Experienced User

This is happening with our online MYOB

I have tried on another computer and its still the same

Komal_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Marina1 

This does appear to be an issue with the browser, can you attach a screenshot of how the pointer looks now and also confirm which browser you're using? 

Marina1
        Experienced User

Browser used is Chrome

Attached is a photo of pointer <--> at the top of the screen

On another note - the sales register for customers can this include payments, when we meet the customer at the counter when they ask for their balance / last payment, / credit note we can tell them immediately instead of going to print a customer ledger?

Add it be possibly included in the to the drop down menu, as per attache docx

Marina1
    Experienced User

as of today mouse pointer not working - have to resize everything.