Forum Discussion

bindi87987
Contributing User
2 months ago

Ages AP Report Summary - incorrect

HI, When I run the summary AP Aged report - it is different to the detail for 3 different suppliers. For these suppliers in the summary report it is showing a credit from 2018 in the aged column throwing the actual amount owing out. The report is correct if i run the Detail report and also the summary and detail are correct if run these on the online version of myob for this client.

I cant find anything about why this may be the case. There are no future trans, deposits on orders et that match off.. it makes no sense. and both reports should be the same. 

The client is flipping out. Has anyone seen this before?

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bindi1968

Thank you for your detailed post with screenshots, and I apologize for the late response. This issue can be quite tricky. Could you please click on the amount in the report to identify where the balance is coming from? If you're still having issues, I recommend reaching out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, designed to dive deeper into issues like this. Give it a try!

You can engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. If MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is available to pick up where MOCA left off.

Regards,
    Earl