Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Custom Reports

Since the latest upgrade, of MYOB AccountRight, Custom reports have disappeared from my staff's access. They can no longer see the reports that I specifically set up for them and can only see generic reports for Sales, Purchasing etc. I can still see the reports in my list but they no longer appear for my staff. We have not changed any settings. Has anybody else experienced this and know how to revert without giving access to the whole system? 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi DavidSPAO 

In AccountRight 2022.10, there has been a change in the way that custom reports are handled, in that you do need to have access to the base report to be able to run the custom report. For example, if you wish to have access to a custom Job Activity [Detail] report, for instance, you do need to have Report>>Accounts access - which is where the base report is housed.  

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

DavidSPAO
      User

Hi Tracey_H

This chenge is very frustrating and means that for my staff to a custom report in a specific area they now need access to ALL reports in that area. Bad decision MYOB. Frustrating!!!

David W