Forum Discussion

Stockfeed1
Cover User
22 days ago

P & L Report Level 2 COGS showing all accounts

Good Morning I am trying to produce a P & L with a report Level of 2, the COGS is not condensing into the line item total as it should and shows each cogs item individually this information is not required or wanted for the purpose of this report.

I do not wish to export the report into Excel as the report needs to show it has been generated directly from the software.

I have also noticed when I go into the accounts list I am unable to move the accounts up and down in my accounts list as the tabs are greyed out.

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Stockfeed1,

It seems your Profit & Loss (P&L) report at Level 2 detail is showing individual COGS items instead of consolidating them into line item totals. To resolve this in MYOB without exporting to Excel, adjust the report settings to condense or summarize COGS entries under detail or grouping options. If you're experiencing greyed-out tabs preventing account rearrangement in your accounts list, this suggests a restriction in user permissions or settings. Verify your access rights or consult your MYOB administrator to enable account reordering. For further assistance, please refer to this help pages.  

Analyse your profit or loss
    How to prepare a Profit and Loss (P&L) statement
    Cash flow Statements

Regards,
    Earl