Forum Discussion

Souvik
Partner
6 years ago
Solved

AccountRight Cloud Developer Account not showing items created through API

Hi,

I am doing MYOB AccountRight integration (both desktop and cloud) for our POS software SENPOS (https://senpos.com.au/). I was provided with a cloud subscription named MYOB Essentials Accounting + Payroll by MYOB. My advisor is MYOBapi Team. I did the integration for uploading SENPOS sales, bank transaction and invoices to cloud based developer account. I also created some sample accounts in account type income (namesly Sales 1, Sales 1) in my MYOB deloper account. But those accounts are not showing up when I am fetching data through API. My company file name is - API Sandbox Demo 56 . It is showing diffrent set of accounts for cloud. But things are working as expected for myob desktop. Following is a sample request for showing sales accounts of myob in our software from cloud.

GET https://ar1.api.myob.com/accountright/c4d9fc55-070f-4baa-99fe-293d86bd18d5/GeneralLedger/Account/?$filter=(Type%20eq%20'Income'%20or%20Type%20eq%20'OtherIncome')%20and%20IsActive%20eq%20true%20and%20TaxCode%20ne%20null HTTP/1.1
Authorization: Bearer AAEAABAQUAILFdD5ASgmRA9pFsqL9_9yfBleOBofvzNgqtUsgaObMXJvdNx9fg2j_xtp_-KMt_eMxvqQlu2aiYoGRwJ1XuvsGqIkdoxsGW9u_0hVtmg2L7_B6z4F5dkP7leZyZhfSgz5QcEr-X5n6ogZdzgfWJGC04hnBek1grgBYfZxVc8XKJxgSyPsUy6FisphLMHj_4yTTHj3AW5ElYBPQkwpOBwY2ugLEj0AQnpQgZyXBOCcTJqihtQbKdqwTot1ebHVTphVpupKWRmNGdVIocjg6VRtyyLd3fWh7tsrE3ydszGFmXAxVCsB2a_CTpjKTUx0FKWZegWzOOZKOOIHxiekAQAAAAEAAF8-PU76UrfTBlzVeV0k1H7ALO6axI18aTWHz4t50cUcitk-elUiBkHfoq7gOrvdrSUJpSR6ExaMQ3ip2qGT63dBxzje8yySwoD7_qrSLlIEWe-YR-lxnrcDwiaKyPoPA8evqXPkH77hwIe5qQQird76Cj-XFaVKE-_JOX4QR8xlf6EsLRXnQh1xkoxt4LcHDOnjiRI9eeLt6yW06i-8yWH482YFe9KG6Y2gjcUs2puEAl85A1ooGSBWv3bzS75wiAf_bQllHa-VQeOfsIwyanBOqQ9aH4Wh6g-wnpsl98-HJNsgiX_4I2rluUdfjCRp1KI3kURpdxyOksb40wU6_XPL6zXFyi3QKSQVaLM8dhALVt7knbosiWeBEU0NmFBFS7-MLMa5rJBW5uEHP41bs9WJ3NvkjLi037jOMbaakalBPsNgzBZF1My-GyL2iQ4mSGKKa_48mF3-LT9SEH3d5elnPmFSS1lNmYRlZh6H5UmFoo8JupukiwKUcvuWNVcmDjCJEUQayoASLKSmjHTDxFXSiCKyJZDrSHPsBHv4c6x3
Accept-Encoding: gzip
User-Agent: MYOB-ARL-SDK/2018.1.144 (+http://developer.myob.com/api/accountright/v2/)
x-myobapi-key: xg5zh9grs5pss9zj8ss8yppy
x-myobapi-version: v2
x-myobapi-cftoken: QWRtaW5pc3RyYXRvcjo=
Host: ar1.api.myob.com

Can someone from myob api team configure my developer account so that it will reflect items that are fethced through API and posted through API will be shown in cloud account after looging in ?

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Souvik Das

• Hi,

I finally understood now what you meant. The web portal (GUI) only allow you to access accounting data of MYOB Essential.

You need to use MYOB Desktop Software to add / update MYOB AccountRight data for desktop and cloud both . Following is the screenshot.Sample Company Files for MYOB AccountRight Desktop and Cloud

This whole thing was a bit confusing to me initially as I thought MYOB AccountRight Cloud is a SAAS . And I dont need to install any software to access data from MYOB AccountRight Cloud. But unfortunately this is not the case.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Triboss
    Valued Partner

Not sure if I 100% understand your request, but if you are asking if the data in your local/offline file can be automatically replicated in the cloud sandbox file then the answer is no.

They are 2 totally different files and the online sandbox file is shared by multiple developers (and they can add/edit/delete records as required).  I believe the sandbox files can also get reset back to default if required.