Forum Discussion

MyOb4
User
5 years ago
Solved

exo integration Trial Account

Hi

We are in to Transport industry. One of our client who use EXO has to integrate with our sytstem for their business.

I have to do the integration part. could anyone help to get a MYOB EXO trial account? is there any good documentation availabe?

• Hi puja1  & MyOb4 

MYOB Exo is an on-premise system and is supported via a group of Exo resellers. I suggest that you ask your customer who is the reseller for them and then get in touch with them direct to get you a demo database installed so you can do the integration.

We are also an integrator and have good relationships with many of the resellers but you need to get hold of the 1 specific to you first customer as you may need their help with the integration as each Exo install can be configured differently.

Cheers

Steve.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi there

Did you find out anything as i am also looking for documentation and trial account but nobody is replying to me . i did lots of follow up but nothing and in developer account, it says me permission denied. Can anybody please help us to get the docs and trial account for integration?

Steve_Marriott
      Valued Partner

Hi puja1  & MyOb4 

MYOB Exo is an on-premise system and is supported via a group of Exo resellers. I suggest that you ask your customer who is the reseller for them and then get in touch with them direct to get you a demo database installed so you can do the integration.

We are also an integrator and have good relationships with many of the resellers but you need to get hold of the 1 specific to you first customer as you may need their help with the integration as each Exo install can be configured differently.

Cheers

Steve.

MyOb4
        User

Thanks Steve for the response.