Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

MYOB API Filtering using Custom List

Hi,

Does API supports filtering using a custom list? I need to get all suppliers that have a specific Custom List 1 value. Is this possible? If yes how to provide the filter?

Any help and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Sajju

JeremyF
    3 months ago

Sajju

You might need to try changing your odata query to Customlist1/Label eq '<your value>'

or Customlist1 /Value eq '<your value>'

Depending on which one you want

cheers

JF

6 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sajju-thambi

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

I believe forum users that have experience with this will be able to respond to your query. Additionally, you can reach out to the integration team via this link

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,

Genreve

sajju-thambi
      User

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for your response. I tried what you suggested. But API returns Validation Error. Please see below the error message received.

<Please check your OData query: A binary operator with incompatible types was detected. Found operand types 'MYOB.AccountRight.API.Version2.Contracts.Identifier' and 'Edm.String' for operator kind 'Equal'.>

Cannot make out what this error is. Could you kindly guide me where I went wrong?

Thanks

Sajju

JeremyF
        Experienced User

Sajju

You might need to try changing your odata query to Customlist1/Label eq '<your value>'

or Customlist1 /Value eq '<your value>'

Depending on which one you want

cheers

JF