Forum Discussion

20 days ago

Preparing Report Packs

Hi, first time poster here. I am using the Online Version, not the desktop one. I am trying to prepare a report template for use at the end of each month to send to our clients. The YTD report Pack works great but I am having issues with the Monthly Reports that we want in the Packs. The P&L one works okay but when I save our custom General Ledger report in the Template report pack, it isn't picking up the Account codes we want removed and it isn't expanding all. Does anyone know why this might be happening, have I missed a step or is the General Ledger (Custom Report) too hard for MYOB to prepare.

TIA

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tiffany1972

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum!

It sounds like you're having trouble with the custom General Ledger report in your Monthly Report Pack. This could be due to a few reasons. It's possible that the account codes you want to remove aren't being saved correctly in the template, or the report isn't set to expand all sections. I recommend double-checking the steps you've taken in creating and saving your custom report. Make sure that all the settings are correct before saving it to the template. See this helpful article in the Exporting and Customising report that will guide you with this. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,

Shella