Forum Discussion

Basketball
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

STP2 preparation

Hi there,

We have checked our business details and the classifications for employees in preparation for STP2.

In addition, we have checked our payroll categories have an STP2 ATO reporting category selected in our online company file.

However, we wish to move to STP2 from 1/7/2022, not before.

We understand MYOB will notify us when we are able to transition across to STP2, but wish to confirm this transition will not happen automatically, given we have done some of these preparation steps already

Thanks

Sam_R
    3 years ago

Hi Basketball,

The registration is for clients who are ready to move to STP 2 now, so in your case, I would hold off from filling out the form until it's closer to your preffered date. 

Let me know if you have any further, happy to help.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Basketball,

Thank you for your post.

You will receive an in-product message to let you know when the transition is available to you, however, the move will not be automatic and will be user-controlled.

Please note that we have a deferral with the ATO until the end of 2022, however, if you're keen to move across earlier than this, register your interest here.

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Basketball
      Experienced Cover User

Hello Sam,

Thanks for responding to my query

Good to know prompted for change to STP2 but not automatic.

If we register interest for early transition, do we select a preferred date or would it be when MYOB Support are able to giude us through the process please?

Thanks

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Basketball,

The registration is for clients who are ready to move to STP 2 now, so in your case, I would hold off from filling out the form until it's closer to your preffered date. 

Let me know if you have any further, happy to help.