Forum Discussion

kcb001
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

STP2

Please advise when MYOB software will be updated ready to use new STP2 codes as per ATO listings.

• Hi kcb001 

Thanks for your post. We've updated AccountRight to ensure it meets STP Phase 2 requirements. Please refer to the help article, Getting ready for STP Phase 2, for detailed information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi kcb001 

Thanks for your post. We've updated AccountRight to ensure it meets STP Phase 2 requirements. Please refer to the help article, Getting ready for STP Phase 2, for detailed information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

kcb001
    Contributing Cover User

Good afternoon,

My prevous question regarding update of software to reflect new ATO STP2 requirements:

the ATO will require new codes to be allocated to each employee such as R for regular income, T for tax-free threshold, F for Full time, H for medicare levy variation etc.  When and how will MYOB deal with these new requirements.

Thank you

Jenny

Tracey_H
      Former Staff

Hi kcb001 

You need to ensure that the Employment Basis, Tax Table and Income Type fields have the correct information selected, the software automatically sends the applicable codes to the ATO when STP is reported.