Forum Discussion

chicken
Cover User
12 days ago

Can't access prepare BAS window

When I attempt to access the Prepare BAS/IAS window I get a pop up asking for me to allow access to my MYOB account by a third party. Doesn't matter if I say yes or no I then get a NOT FOUND message. I can't access the BAS window at all.

• I ended up accessing the chat help. I cleared the cache and cookies and then reloaded AccountRight and it was fixed. 

9 Replies

chicken
      Cover User

That's exactly what was happening to me. The chat help suggested to clear the cache and cookies and reload AccountRight. When I did this the problem was fixed.

AccountsPTS
    Experienced User

Same - I sent a screenshot to our accountant to ask if it Legit and she didn't know what it was.

merkelj
      Contributing Cover User

what did you end up doing if you wouldnt mind telling me, as MYOB doesnt seem to have replied/solved the mystery

chicken
        Cover User

I ended up accessing the chat help. I cleared the cache and cookies and then reloaded AccountRight and it was fixed. 

merkelj
    Contributing Cover User

Did someone from MYOB get back to you about this yet? 

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi chicken,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue when attempting to access the Prepare BAS/IAS window. Please provide me with a screenshot of the error so I can further look into this for you. Please try to clear the cache or use other browsers and let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Sai

• I'm having this same issue.  BAS due today.  Can't access the Prepare BAS window and the GST reporting is STILL broken (months later)...  Xero is looking good.