Forum Discussion

MicheleJK
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Electronic Payment access - Prepare Electronic Payments' is greyed out

I work in Accounts Payable.  I have prepared some invoices for payment however since the upgrade this morning in Account Right Premier AU 2022.9.0 (Build: 2022.9.24.7350) the 'Prepare Electronic Payments' is greyed out.  I can therefore no longer create .ABA files.

• Hi,

We have rectified the problem by tweaking the permissions.  You need to allow your staff member to access Banking or Payroll.  Be mindful of other accesses associated though. You may need to delve into deeper layers to X out some areas requiring more security.

Hope this helps.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    MicheleJK
    Contributing User

I posted about 10 minutes ago but it disappeared.  I can process payments in Purchasing but can no longer 'Prepare Electronic Payments' as it is greyed out since the update this morning.  This is an essential part of my job as I need to be able to create .ABA files.  Why has the latest update caused this and how can it be corrected?

wwu
      User

We have a staff member who experiences the same issue after upgrading to 2022.9.

MYOB team please help

MicheleJK
        Contributing User

Hi,

We have rectified the problem by tweaking the permissions.  You need to allow your staff member to access Banking or Payroll.  Be mindful of other accesses associated though. You may need to delve into deeper layers to X out some areas requiring more security.

Hope this helps.