Forum Discussion

JustMichaela
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

Purchases register

Hello Everyone

Hope you're having a great week, so far.

Can anyone tell me if I can print a report based on what I can see on my Purchases Register screen?  i.e. I have selected the components I need based on purchase order numbers, however when I selected print, it gives me everything in the dates selected.

Hope I have explained that ok.

Appreciate your time and kind assistance.  :-)

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JustMichaela,

I see you need help finding a report that shows all purchase transactions similar to what you see in the purchase register. You can run the Purchase Register report to get the information you are looking for. 

If you need any other help, feel free to create a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
    Genreve

JustMichaela
    Experienced Cover User

Thanks Earl, will do. 

P.S. very sorry for late resonse.

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi JustMichaela.

You're welcome! Feel free to start a new post if you have any further queries, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl

JustMichaela
    Experienced Cover User

Hello Genreve

I am suffering awful brainfog at the moment.  I had a look at that, thanks so much.  However couldn't see where I could just use a purchase order number as the main variable? filter? (we use the same for several purchases) for multiple suppliers. 

Could you "dumb it down" for me, please?  ;-)

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi JustMichaela

Currently, MYOB only allows you to print a report based on the selected date range. There isn't an option to print the report exactly as it appears on your screen. If this is a feature you'd like to see, I encourage you to submit your suggestion to our Product Ideas page here on the Community Forum. This way, our developers can review it and potentially include it in a future software update. Your input is valuable in helping us improve the product!

Regards,
      Earl