Forum Discussion

AnshuM
MYOB Product Manager
2 months ago

Enhancing Migration Success with Adapt: A Call for Collaboration and Feedback

Good afternoon everyone,

I’m thrilled to see a growing number of consultants embracing Adapt for their migration projects. It’s particularly exciting to note that some of you are pioneering the use of Adapt for migrations from ARL. This is a great opportunity for me to highlight the capabilities of Adapt as they stand today and to explore ways I can further support your efforts moving forward.

What Can Adapt Do Today?

• Exo Business to Advanced Migrations: Seamlessly transition from Exo Business to MYOB Advanced Business
  • Exo ES ANZ to Advanced Payroll Migrations: Upgrade your payroll system with ease from Exo ES ANZ to MYOB Advanced Payroll.

Provided Enablement

With the introduction of the EXO ES AU migration feature, we’ve equipped you with the necessary tools and knowledge to set up migrations effectively using Adapt. As we continue to expand our list of source products, the fundamental functions of Adapt remain consistent and reliable.

What I Need From You

Your feedback is invaluable. I’m eager to hear about your experiences with Adapt and what I can do to simplify the process for you. Whether it’s running a refresher enablement course or hosting a Q&A session, I’m all ears. Your input will help us accelerate data migration together. So, please share your thoughts, challenges, and what support you need to make your journey with Adapt smoother.

Looking forward to your feedback and continuing our journey towards efficient and effective data migration!

Cheers

Anshu 

No RepliesBe the first to reply