Forum Discussion

Chris_Wang
Cover User
16 days ago
Solved

Migrate AccountRight backup file to Business Pro

Hi,

I used to use MYOB AccountRight to record for many years. I cancelled the subscription in Oct 2023 and saved the backup file in my computer. 

Now I would like to subscribe MYOB Business Pro. My question is if I can migrate my backup file from MYOB AccountRight to MYOB Business Pro?  Please be noted I do not have current MYOB AccountRight subscription. 

Thabks in advance. 

Cheers,

Chris

• Hi Chris_Wang,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! Yes, if you have a backup of your AccountRight file, you can migrate it to MYOB Business. However, you must have an active subscription to MYOB Business before you can submit a migration request. Once you have the MYOB Business subscription, you can fill out the migration form, which can be found on this page. Move from AccountRight or AccountEdge to MYOB Business Lite or Pro.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Chris_Wang,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! Yes, if you have a backup of your AccountRight file, you can migrate it to MYOB Business. However, you must have an active subscription to MYOB Business before you can submit a migration request. Once you have the MYOB Business subscription, you can fill out the migration form, which can be found on this page. Move from AccountRight or AccountEdge to MYOB Business Lite or Pro.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl