Forum Discussion

Bronski
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

MYOB Advanced Manufacturing Edition

Hi, 

Is there anyone who is already using MYOB Advanced Manufacturing Edition?

If so, I would be interested to know what you think of it, does it work better for your business.

We are a small steel fabrication business & currently use AccountRight Premier & have been looking around at manufacturing software to utilise the Quoting & Scheduling side of things to improve our business.

I stumbled across MYOB Advanced Manufacturing Edition & before we make a decision, I thought someone could provide us with their own experience of using it.

Not anyone doing the sales pitch of it can do this that & whatever, but a busienss who is actually using it & what you honestly think of it.

Thank you in advance.

Bronski

• Hi Bronski 

In case there is no responses my advice would be to send an email to biggerbusiness@myob.com to have a consultant chat to you about your requirements to see if MYOB Advanced Manufacturing Edition can fulffill your needs. 

If there ia an apparent fit a Business partner will be assigned to you to provide a conceptual proof of solution to you after clarifying your requirements. 

If the proof of concept works, the next steps would be to introduce you to customers already using the solution to get their feedback. 

All the best,

Carl

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Bronski 

In case there is no responses my advice would be to send an email to biggerbusiness@myob.com to have a consultant chat to you about your requirements to see if MYOB Advanced Manufacturing Edition can fulffill your needs. 

If there ia an apparent fit a Business partner will be assigned to you to provide a conceptual proof of solution to you after clarifying your requirements. 

If the proof of concept works, the next steps would be to introduce you to customers already using the solution to get their feedback. 

All the best,

Carl

Bronski
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Carl, 

Thanks for your reply. If I don't get any other feedback, we will looking contacting myob with an enquriy.

Thanks again.

Bronwyn