Forum Discussion

justine222
Trusted Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

Payrun in advance

Is it possible to produce a standard payrun a week in advance? Just need to know as going on holiday and was hoping I could run a standard payrun for next week now so I didn't have to take my laptop on holiday with me.

Thanks,

• Hi, justine222 

Thanks for your post.

Yes, you can process an advance pay run. It will be the usual process on how you create and process a pay run as well as the payment. Only the date will be different. For further information, you may refer to The Help Article: Do a pay run

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, justine222 

Thanks for your post.

Yes, you can process an advance pay run. It will be the usual process on how you create and process a pay run as well as the payment. Only the date will be different. For further information, you may refer to The Help Article: Do a pay run

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, justine222 

Thanks for your response.

We're glad that we were able to answer your query. Please feel free to create a post again if further assistance is needed.

Best regards,

Doreen