Forum Discussion

SASTA
Experienced Cover User
10 months ago

Accountright, Bank feeds; credit card not available to add

Hi team,

I really, really want to add our two staff credit cards to the Bank Feeds, but the bank we are with is not available in the dropdown list. Is there any chance Credit Union SA credit cards can be added to this at any time soon? We use Bank Feeds for all other bank accounts (including our Credit Union SA accounts) and it's a life saver - I'd really love to use it for the credit cards as well! Crossing my fingers!

Cheers,

Rebecca @ SASTA

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SASTA,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

Sorry for not being able to respond right away. If these credit cards represent individual bank feeds, each bank feed will need to be associated with a separate account. If necessary, you can create a new credit card account by navigating to "Accounts" >> "Account Lists" >> "Liability" >> "New." Ensure that the account type is set to "credit card." 

From a reconciliation perspective, since each credit card bank feed is linked to a distinct associated account, you will need to conduct reconciliation for each credit card account separately. If the bank can only provide feeds for individual credit cards rather than a combined account, then you'll need to associate separate accounts with each bank feed within the software. The bank account balance imported through Bank Feeds will also pertain to the individual accounts.

It might be advisable to inquire with your bank if it's possible to obtain bank feeds for the primary billing account as an alternative to individual credit cards.

Please do let us know if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl