Forum Discussion

Cloud_Mind
Ultimate Partner
2 years ago
Solved

Bank Feeds Automatically Approving

Hi MYOB,

One of my client files is automatically approving the bank feeds without my checking them first?

Is this a new feature.  If so how do I turn if off as I want to see what I am approvaling.

Regards

Renae

• Hi Cloud_Mind 

Setup>>Preferences>>Banking -- Auto-approve bank transactions matches to MYOB transactions AND Auto-allocate bank transactions to outstanding MYOB invoices or bills would be preferences you want to review. These control auto approvals for matching within AccountRight.

To answer your question around are they new settings, no they are not been around for a while, although, probably would say they are the most recent Preferences that have been added to AccountRight.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Cloud_Mind 

Setup>>Preferences>>Banking -- Auto-approve bank transactions matches to MYOB transactions AND Auto-allocate bank transactions to outstanding MYOB invoices or bills would be preferences you want to review. These control auto approvals for matching within AccountRight.

To answer your question around are they new settings, no they are not been around for a while, although, probably would say they are the most recent Preferences that have been added to AccountRight.

Cloud_Mind
      Ultimate Partner

Thanks Steven_M well ya learn something every day.   The client must have turned this on at this end.   Thank you for your help and explaination.