Forum Discussion

pamkm
User
5 years ago
Solved

Customising Reconcile Accounts

I do a G Jornal each day for the daily takings and  in the memo field of the jornal, i put the clients name whom has paid, is this information abled to be carried across into the Bank Reconsiliation, so that you can ensure that you are ticking off  the correct persons payment , as many of our payments are of the same dollar value.

thanks

• Hi pamkm 

The user is unable to add in the allocation memo of transactions to the Reconcile Accounts window, only the (transactional) memo will be listed on screen for that reconciliation.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi pamkm 

Can you confirm what Memo field on the Record Journal Entry window you are looking at?

As the Reconcile Accounts window will show the transactional memo of the transaction. This is the field that is added at the top of the Record a Journal Entry. The Allocation Memo i.e the memo that is listed against the lines of the transaction are not able to be pulled into the Reconcile Accounts window:

pamkm
      User

Hi Steven M

Thanks for your reply, the memo field in the GJ appears in the bank rec, but i would like to know can i also get the field (memo) in the GJ to appear in the bank rec as well 

The GJ has fields ie Acct No, Name, Debit,Credit,Job,Memo, tax to appear as i have a lot of payments from patients all the same amount and if i had a name as well in the bank rec it would enable me to  identify them easier against the bank 

Many thanks Pamkm

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi pamkm 

The user is unable to add in the allocation memo of transactions to the Reconcile Accounts window, only the (transactional) memo will be listed on screen for that reconciliation.