Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Integration with Salesforce

Hi,

I am just wanting to clarify if Account Right Plus has the ability to integrate with Salesforce and if so is this an additional cost to the normal subscription charge?  

Has anyone done this previously? 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi jenathome-87 

Thank you so much for your post. As with any questions regarding integration with a 3rd party software, you will need to contact them for further information. In this case, being Salesforce, you will need to contact them about any additional costs and what the integration does as we can't answer how a 3rd party software interacts with how MYOB acts as a software. 

Regards,
    Earl

• Thanks for the reply.

So MYOB may not be the best accounting solution for us if we are needing it to integrate with salesforce? 

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi jenathome-87

Thanks for your post. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Looking at our MYOB App Marketplace, there is an MYOB Salesforce Connector available. There is an email available along with information in regards to that connector available, I'd recommend getting in touch with the team via that email.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth