Forum Discussion

AAW12
Trusted Partner
4 months ago

Financial Year rolled in error

we only have one ledger in MYOB Business, so its a once a year login.

After reconciling the ledger for roll into the the 2022-23 year I found where to roll the ledger but I recieved an error.

The screen said it was still in 2021-22, so I started again, now the ledger in 2023-24, can I find out how to reverse this roll, we are working on 2022-23 ledgers now

2 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AAW12,

Thanks for your post. We regret to inform you that there is no option to roll back in the MYOB Business program if a financial year was closed accidentally. However, you will still be able to enter or edit transactions from the previous financial year, run reports, etc.

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this. 

Kind regards,

Shella

AAW12
      Trusted Partner

I am really surprised to hear that, its my biggest roadblock to Browser ledgers.

For decades we have backed up ledgers and restored them when something went wrong, or to try out something to see how it works, we are not finding much to like in Browser ledgers