Forum Discussion

Jenny-Penny
Trusted Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

Other Income & Expense Accounts

Hi Im just setting up my Chart of Accounts Essential Lite. It didnt come with Other Income & Expense Accounts.

which I need. and I cant set them up cause I cant set up the Header Accounts.

I click Create account.. Tick Header Account.. Account Type Other Income next is Parent Header select options

click arrow but there is no Option to choose. Exact same thing with trying to create other Expense Account.

I'm a sole trader so set the file up as an individual I read in a post that that could be the problem. Can you please help me fix this.

Regards Jenny

• Hi Jenny-Penny

Thanks for reaching out. 

Generally, if the other expense and other income accounts are missing their header accounts we could request this to be added. For us to provide further assistance please send us the following information as a private message to request this. 

• Serial number 
    • Full name and email address
    • Company name 

We look forward to your response. If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to include them in your next response.

Cheers, 

Genreve

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jenny-Penny

Thanks for reaching out. 

Generally, if the other expense and other income accounts are missing their header accounts we could request this to be added. For us to provide further assistance please send us the following information as a private message to request this. 

• Serial number 
    • Full name and email address
    • Company name 

We look forward to your response. If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to include them in your next response.

Cheers, 

Genreve

Jenny-Penny
      Trusted Cover User

Thanks Genreve

Just sent you PM with the info

Jenny

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Ella3

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your file missing the Other Income and Other Expense headers. For this to be rectified we will need to ask the repair team to add the headers. I will send you a private message to collect more information to raise a case. 

In the meantime, feel free to post again in the forum if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve