Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Foreign Currency in MYOB Business Pro

Hi. 

I tried looking into this community page for the answer but I couldn't so hopefully someone could help me.

Currently I'm on Business Pro plan, and I need to connect my foreign currency bank account and use EURO for some payments and purchases.

I can't find any Settings to use foreign currency.

Can I use it in my plan or do I have to change something?

Thanks.

• Hi YokoT1205 

Our AccountRight Premier product range allows the user to set up and record transactions in a foreign currency. This is not a feature of MYOB Business Pro.

If you do have MYOB Business and you do need to record the one-off or a small number of foreign currency transactions, converting it to the local currency equivalents and then recording that in your software may be the way to go. If it's more long-term and frequent using AccountRight Premier would be the recommendation.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi YokoT1205 

Our AccountRight Premier product range allows the user to set up and record transactions in a foreign currency. This is not a feature of MYOB Business Pro.

If you do have MYOB Business and you do need to record the one-off or a small number of foreign currency transactions, converting it to the local currency equivalents and then recording that in your software may be the way to go. If it's more long-term and frequent using AccountRight Premier would be the recommendation.

sues0204
      Trusted Cover User

are there any plans for multi-currency feature for MYOB Business?  Given how "small" this world is these days, multi-currency is increasingly a part of many Australian businesses, and should therefore be a part of business accounting software.